Blue Eagle has been a lifetime practitioner of native spiritual traditions. He has spent the past 25 years intensively studying and practicing the healing arts and spiritual traditions.
Conversation with Luke Blue Eagle. Luke Blue Eagle is a writer, composer, music therapist, a life time practitioner of native American spirituality and a creator of innovative wellness products including a collection of perfumes using essential oils . More info about Luke Blue Eagle
I have been looking forward to sharing my latest Happiness Habits conversation with you.
Luke Blue Eagle is a friend and teacher who has positively influenced my life since we met in 2014. Through his guidance and the application of his teachings I have felt improvements in my well-being along with a greater ability to connect with the forces of nature to live with a sense of deeper peace in my heart and harmony in my life.
You will find a ton of timeless wisdom here. You may want to refer back to various segments of this conversation a few times to digest what he has to say and to contemplate how you may integrate some insights into your own life.
Blue Eagle has been a lifetime practitioner of native spiritual traditions. He has spent the past 25 years intensively studying and practicing the healing arts and spiritual traditions. Through his books, blogs, music and workshops he transmits philosophies, health practices and urgent messages to care for our environment.
He has a direct approach in transmitting what he has gathered and synthesized from different spiritual traditions and philosophies over a lifetime from his teachers, elders, shamans and native American nations.
Luke Blue Eagle provides accessible tools and teachings to assist us all to live in greater harmony with others and the planet.
Enjoy and Be Well.
Blue Eagle's Nuggets of Wisdom
- 4:35 Get centered, create intention, Ancestor’s chant
- 8:55 Luke Blue Eagle's Happiness definition
- 10:09 How to deal with stuck or uncomfortable emotions
- 13:03 How to align with you mission to create and manifest
- 15:18 Impermanence and attachment
- 17:55 Our inner spiritual guide
- 19:12 Why we need to learn to do nothing
- 22:10 The three aspects to spiritual practice
- 26:45 Seven principles to care for your health
- 28:58 Benefits of moving our body and looking at the sun
- 29:56 Two things your doctor won’t tell you
- 31:54 The essentials to happiness
- 34:50 Blue Eagle’s wellness rituals
- 36:52 The practice of disciplining the mind
- 37:58 Dealing with anger
- 40:51 Examples to relate to the earth everyday
- 48:39 Courage to be spiritual in a destructive world
- 51:20 How can we create more happiness in our families, communities and the world?
- 54:00 Bring balance back to nature now
- 56:11 Is science promoting death?
- 1:01:02 Reconnect to the wonders of life
- 1:01:53 The power of shamanic perfumes and essential oils