Who is Laura?
Laura Warf, B. Ed. (fitness), Coach CCF, CFP FIS, MBS, RYT, Reiki
Laura Warf, Health and Happiness Coach, Yoga and Meditation Teacher, Fitness Instructor, Inspirational Speaker
Is the founder and president of the School of Happiness which focuses on holistic fitness and wellness solutions. She offers services in life coaching, yoga, meditation, Reiki, stress reduction strategies, functional fitness and wellness programming.
She teaches and inspires clients using her model “The 8 Essential Elements to Health and Happiness.”
Laura Warf, Passionate about Lifestyle Balance, Wellness, Yoga and Fitness
Laura draws upon her 28 years of teaching experience in the fitness industry, she is the former editor of Beyond Fitness magazine and continues to write for various publications.
As a former recipient of the canfitpro presenter of the year award, she continues to teach and present at conferences and in corporations across the country. She is the recipient of the Distinctive Women Trail Blazer of the Year award for 2016.
Laura is passionate about sharing her knowledge and she has an engaging and skillful approach to make fitness, yoga and wellness accessible to everyone.
Read more about her story here: Laura Warf
Laura's Training and Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education (Fitness) from McGill University
- Certified coach with the certified coaches federation
- Certified canfitpro fitness instructor
- Yoga-certified instructor tutored by Mark Whitwell - yoga of heart
- Canadian Certified Yoga Teacher CA-RYT-500
- Extensive training from the Kripalu yoga centre
- Certified Reiki practitioner
- Author of a mind-body and stress resiliency program