30 Days to
COME HOME to YOU
Calm Your Mind, Nurture Your Body, And Feel Whole Again
Curated and hosted by Laura Warf
Starts Monday, February 7, 2022
Did you start the New Year in a rush or do you start the days that way? Do you ever feel fragmented, stressed, agitated, or sense stiffness in your body? Do the uncertainties and demands of the year ahead feel overwhelming at times? Now as we approach the 2-year mark of the pandemic, is perhaps sadness and grief surfacing as you let go of the way things were?
When things seem too big to handle, it’s best to go small. When the focus is all external, it is good to spend time on the internal. I invite you to pause, carve out “me moments” to calm yourself and go on a 12-inch journey with me from your head into your heart where peace, natural joy and harmony reside.
Join me and a supportive group of women (and those who love them) who are ready to find calm, clarity and balance in an uncertain world. Kick stress, anxiety, pain and poor sleep to the curb. We will apply simple and easy techniques to restore well-being, to feel alive, happier, whole and more energized to live a life that is more meaningful and fulfilling.
All it takes is 10 minutes a day to Come Home to You -
Calm Your Mind, Nurture Your Body, and Feel Whole Again.
What Others Say
With Laura's guidance, I became more integrated, less scattered, I felt more whole and physically stronger and more grounded.
I was a very stressed, anxious, and was a very stiff person. Always in a hurry, and at times even aggressive. Everything you teach is very beneficial for mind, body, and spirit 💕
You helped me release the negative energy of the day and calm my anxiety due to stress. For me, the classes created a full sensory experience. It was a joy to feel enlivened energy inside and outside of my body.
Results & Benefits
Develop a Self-Care Practice that Sticks!
Regain Energy, Strength & Improve Flexibility
Restore Physical, Mental, and Emotional Well-Being
Find Balance, Feel Calm and Reconnect with Yourself
ARE YOU READY?
I know what it is like to suffer unnecessarily with anxiety, emotional distress, and physical pain.
It doesn’t have to be that way! I’m confident that you too can meet your goal to feel well, balanced, at ease, reduce physical pain, and feel calm and content in your body and mind.
When you invest 10 minutes a day into YOU to COME HOME, you’ll discover more energy, endurance and stamina to do the things you love. Plus, you’ll develop a deeper sense of yourself through acceptance and trust.
WHY IT WORKS
30 Days to COME HOME to YOU is a user-driven, self-paced app that’s powered by applicable neuroscience, positive psychology, and human connection.
It comes with daily micro coaching and a supportive community of like-minded women who do so much for others and now it’s time to take better care of themselves.
Everyone starts the program at the same time. It’s designed to be both easy to follow, and instantly transformational by supporting the consistent application of regular small changes to produce exponentially better results over time.
Hi, I’m Laura and my mission is to guide people to cultivate a resilient body, a clear mind, and a happy heart leading to optimal health, happiness, and fulfillment at home and at work.
My approach to well-being is holistic, transformational, practical and accessible. I share simple steps and proven techniques to: manage your thoughts, evacuate daily stress and tension, maintain a stronger body without the struggle, establish inner and outer balance through work-ins and workouts to feel more at home within yourself, enhance your energy naturally, and connect to your higher Self and innate wisdom through the 12-inch journey from your head into your heart.
It would be my honor to guide you in navigating through your days with greater ease and freedom, and feel better, be better, and live better.
- Laura is a movement specialist and wellness expert who guides others to be conscious creators of their well-being leading to optimal health, happiness and fulfilment at home and at work through the application of various balance principles; Yin Yang, HaTha, inner & outer.
- As a passionate wellness coach, yoga teacher, and mind-body specialist, Laura offers tools and resources in the form of challenges, classes, retreats and services in corporate wellness both live and online.
- She is the co-founder, Chief Well-Being and Happiness Officer of the School of Happiness, which crafts methods integrating wellness tools from ancient teachings to today’s cutting-edge research from exercise science, positive psychology and yoga philosophy.
- Laura draws upon her 30 years of teaching experience in the fitness industry, she is the former editor of Beyond Fitness magazine and continues to write for various publications to share more ways to be well. You can follow her blog at the School of Happiness site schoolofhappiness.ca. For those looking for an alternative solution to back pain please visit mendmybackprogram.com.
- She has been fortunate to study and work with numerous enlightened teachers in the field of yoga, meditation, positive psychology and exercise science. It is the blend of these teachings which have helped shape who she is today and ignited the passion she generously shares by transmitting her knowledge and experience with all the people she works with.
Stories About Laura
I was offered encouragement, strength, and guidance in a welcoming environment. I discovered a new level of mental awareness, peacefulness that I didn't believe I was capable of and recovered from a long-standing back problem.
I no longer wanted a traditional workout in the gym and then I found Laura. I’m grateful for her vast experience and as a bonus: her extraordinary listening skills.
She was able to put me at ease and follow me closely to achieve my goals, one step at a time.
Laura’s ability to motivate and her skills as an instructor have definitely elevated my effectiveness and performance.
Frequent Asked Questions
The 30-day Challenge includes an array of self-reflective mini tasks centered around the science of building productive habits.
It’s a learn-by-doing model that encourages you to reflect on your practices and daily progress.
You will access the program at your own time and play along at your personal comfort levels.
Get inspired by others like you! Participants reveal the creative ways with which they are learning and growing.
Social interactions and shared acknowledgements keep it fun and motivating to stay engaged.
Single admission $47/97/197
Contact us for team admission or a private challenge for your teams, business, or organization.
Yes, absolutely. A Challenge is a fantastic way to upskill your staff in a fun and meaningful way, plus strengthen community connections and your culture. Email email@example.com and we can chat about setting up a private Challenge for your team(s)!
You get a 10-day money back guarantee from the start date of the program. If in this time you decide it’s not for you, just send us your refund request at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll issue you a full refund.
Join us today!
30 Days to COME HOME to YOU
starts Monday, Feb 7, 2022